After the success of Bon Odori that happened on 16th July 2022, the next Japanese event will be an event showcasing Japanese gastronomy called Nihon Matsuri.
Happening from 27-31 July 2022, Nihon Matsuri aims to showcase the very best of Japanese gastronomy, consisting of Japanese traditions, culture, performing arts, and food. This event will be the first of its kind and is organised by Trumpet International Sdn Bhd.
This is a five days festival that features countless booths consisting of Japanese food (including Omakase!), games, and merchandising.
Visitors can get to experience the true Japan right at this immersive cultural exchange event with activities such as the traditional dance, musical stage performances, Japanese handicraft workshops, Shinto walk, Ema Kabe, and Okurimono Tawā.
This festival will be the largest Japanese event organized in Malaysia this year, with the aim to promote and advocate Japanese culture to Malaysians. It is also part of commemorating the 40th anniversary of the Look East Policy.
- Event Date: 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 July 2022
- Time: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
- Venue: Car Park B, Stadium Bukit Jalil
- Ticket Price: RM 10.00 for Adults (12 years and above)
- Children under the age of 12 are permitted into the festival if they are accompanied by parents or guardians
- Every ticket is only valid for a single day entrance
You can buy the tickets by clicking here.
- Click here for exclusive Shopee cashback vouchers.
- Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram for more updates and the latest happenings around Malaysia.
Feature Photo Credit: Photo by Kelvin