IPC Shopping Centre will kick-off the Lunar New Year celebration by taking it to the digital space, similar to their New Year celebrations due to the Covid-19 pandemic. From now until 21 st February 2021, shoppers can browse through exclusive deals on IPC’s Instagram and Facebook page and enjoy exclusive discounts as they make their purchases through delivery partners such as GoGet and Beep.
An Ox-mented Reality
This Lunar New Year, shoppers will also be rewarded for twisting and moving their way to a healthier new year with the augmented reality ox filter available on IPC’s social media (which can be found below).
Following the Chinese zodiac stories, the ox is depicted as the most physically competent animal that was set to come in first in the race. In conjunction with the year of the ox in 2021, the community can jump, drum, and twist their way into shape by imitating the ox in the exercise videos introduced by IPC.
To further support your home exercise journey, the shopping centre will be rewarding participants with a free RM10 ‘Niu Niu CNY’ e-voucher when they apply the ox filter and share the video of themselves working out on their personal Instagram or Facebook page with the hashtag #NiuYearNewMe.
In efforts to create a safe space for visitors, the shopping centre has increased its sanitisation efforts and replaced chemical disinfectants with electrolyzed disinfectants approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to effectively sterilize the space in a shorter span of time.
IPC is also committed to a high standard of hygiene, contact tracing, and social distancing protocols according to the latest government directives to curb the spread of the virus and ensure the wellbeing of all shoppers, co-workers, tenants, and the community.
To further cater to the lifestyle shift as the community juggles between new year preparations and personal duties at home, IPC has appointed GoGet as its official personal shopping partner to provide shoppers with an alternative to shopping.
Other than making their purchases in-stores, shoppers can appoint a personal shopper from GoGet to purchase items for them, pick it up from a designated pick-up point at the LG1 entrance of IPC Shopping Centre, or have it delivered to their doorstep.
Chinese New Year Promotions
First-time users can enjoy RM10 off all personal shopping services by using the promo code ShopGoGet10. Furthermore, shoppers can also plan their daily meals and reunion feast ahead of time and have it delivered to their homes via delivery partners such as BeepIt, GrabFood, and Food Panda.
In conjunction with the festivities, visitors can redeem Niu Niu’s Great Fortune from the i-Counter located at Level G when they shop and spend in-stores. The line-up of rewards for IPC Tack Club Members as follows:
- Redeem one (1) packet of IPC Ru-Yi red packets | With a minimum spend of RM100 in two (2) receipts
- Redeem one (1) RM10 Niu Niu CNY e-voucher | With a minimum spend of RM200 in two (2) receipts
- Redeem one (1) set of Niu Niu 12-Piece Bowl Set | With a minimum spend of RM500 in three (3) receipts
- For weekends only, every 18th new Tack Club member that signs up on the IPC Shopping Centre mobile app will receive one (1) complimentary RM10 Niu Niu CNY e-voucher
The line-up of rewards for regular IPC shoppers as follows:
- Redeem one (1) packet of IPC Ru-Yi red packets | With a minimum spend of RM150 in two (2) receipts
- Redeem one (1) set of Niu Niu 12-piece bowl set | With a minimum spend of RM600 in three (3) receipts
In minimising in-store decorations, the shopping centre hopes to maximise relevance in the community by reaching them online and connecting with them through current trends.
- For more information about IPC Shopping Centre’s ‘Niu Niu New Year’ campaign, visit http://www.ipc.com.my/niuniu
- Twist and stay fit with the ox on Facebook at http://bit.ly/3p6cC91 or Instagram at http://bit.ly/3p5rJzB.