After two years of cancellations due to the pandemic, the most visited and largest annual flower and garden festival, Royal Floria Putrajaya 2022 is back again!
The 13th annual flower display will be happening at Anjung Floria, the purpose-built showground in Presint 4, Putrajaya from August 29 to September 4, 2022. However this year, the Royal Floria Putrajaya 2022 will be a shorter event than its previous years which lasted for 10 days.
Over a million people have attended the last Floria Putrajaya which featured 61 showcase garden lots with 43 international participants from 23 countries, hence this year’s event is one not to be missed, especially for flower enthusiasts.
It looks like orchids are going to be the stars of the show this year along with previous favourites such as Bonsai, Bromeliad, Hibiscus, Heliconia, Rose, Bougainvillea, Begonia, Lily and Chrysanthemum.
About 10,000 orchid plants would be displayed amongst more than 400,000 flowering plants from various species and cultivars as well as ornamental plants culminating in a colourful and amazing carpet of flowers in a landscaped garden setting.
Activities At Royal Floria Putrajaya 2022
- Magical Gardens.
- The Magic of Bonsai & Suiseki Exhibition.
- Musical Garden.
- Tropical Magic in a Glass (Terrarium exhibition).
- Chrysanthemum Garden.
- Royal Garden.
- International Orchid Competition.
- Designer Gardens – professional landscape architects will dazzle visitors with their creative and innovative masterpieces.
- Tea Party Garden – returning again this year is the popular lakeside garden where visitors can enjoy refreshments and delicious Malaysian snacks.
- Cat Pavilion – a cat show featuring exotic shorthaired and longhaired breeds and other domesticated tabbies.
- Floral Pavilion – air-conditioned indoor space for floral displays by international and local exhibitors and sponsored by several foreign embassies showcasing the flowers of their respective countries.
- Garden Bazaar and Horticultural Market – buy plants, garden products, outdoor furniture, play equipment, biotech products, landscaping services and more.
- Floria Arts & Crafts – stalls selling traditional Malaysian handicraft products.
- Floria Flavours – food retailers offering cuisine from various states in Malaysia, fruit sellers and souvenir shops.
Among the many activities, there will also be Showcase Gardens by various associations, organizations, schools, and commercial gardeners who will show off their green fingers and garden design talents.
Other than that, there are more than 300 activities that will be held daily such as flower arrangement demonstrations, gardening workshops, entertainment shows, photography competitions, watercolour contests and other arts and crafts events.
Royal Floria Putrajaya 2022 Tickets Pricing
- Adult: RM15.00 for Malaysian citizens, RM100.00 for non-Malaysian citizens
- Child (7-12 years old): RM5.00 for Malaysian citizens, RM50.00 for non-Malaysian citizens
- Senior Citizens: RM15.00 for Malaysian citizens, RM30.00 for non-Malaysian citizens
- Disable Persons (OKU): Free for Malaysian citizens, RM30.00 for non-Malaysian citizens
You can buy the Royal Floria Putrajaya 2022 tickets from the website by clicking here.
- Click here for exclusive Shopee cashback vouchers.
- Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram for more updates and the latest happenings around Malaysia.
Photo Credits: FB – Royal Floria Putrajaya