Finding the perfect holiday resort can be a hassle, especially with the start of the new year it’s best to plan ahead before the holiday season starts, or else you’ll be scrambling to find a place to stay at the very last minute.
Hence if you’re planning a trip to Penang soon, we’ve got the perfect place for families and couples to stay in that has direct access to the famous Batu Ferringhi beach.
5 Star Penang Beach-Front Resort
PARKROYAL Penang Resort is located strategically amongst the top island-wide attractions, famous local eco-tourism and UNESCO heritage sites.
It is only less than a 5-minute walk away from Feringghi Night Walk Bazaar and just a 10-minute drive away from Batu Feringghi Waterfall. Furthermore, the resort is just less than a 30 minutes drive from Georgetown and 30km from Penang International Airport.
PARKROYAL Penang Resort is a beach-front resort where guests enjoy direct access to a stretch of beach just beyond the hotel pool. This part of Batu Ferringhi is popular for water sports such as jet-skiing and para-gliding, perfect for adrenaline junkies.
Amazing Facilities At Parkroyal Penang
The resort is well known for its contemporary and luxurious design and décor. Guests will be greeted at the lounge in the lobby which has elegant wooden-slatted screens lending a typically Malaysian feel.
As soon as you step inside, you’re welcomed with a view of the pool and beach beyond, fringed with the resort’s frangipani and coconut trees.
Guests will also have a unique arrival experience as they will be served a welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival together with personalised check-in for all guests.
Facilities in the resort include a fully equipped Zap Lab Gymnasium, steam room, jacuzzi, an award-winning St Gregory Spa, Amazonia (water splash theme park), a recently refurbished kids club, and two swimming pools (including one with water slides)!
The resort also has spacious rooms and suites with private balconies offering spectacular Andaman sea and garden views to accommodate small & large families, honeymooners, and business travellers.
Beautiful Rooms For Everyone
Most of the rooms offer a beautiful sea-front view, with up to 6 different room types and 5 suites to cater to every guest’s needs.
- Superior Room: Features a spacious ensuite bathroom, an executive work area and in-room entertainment options.
- Deluxe Room: Features a spacious ensuite bathroom and in-room entertainment.
- Deluxe Sea-Facing Room: Comes with an ensuite bathroom and lounge area to kick back and enjoy the views of the sea and garden.
- Premier Seaview Room: Offers wonderful seaside and garden views, and comes with an executive work area and an ensuite bathroom.
- Family Seaview (One Bedroom) Room: Ideal for a family of four, it also offers views of the lush garden landscape and Strait of Malacca from a private balcony.
- Family Seaview (Two Bedroom) Room: This open-concept two-bedroom family room is perfect for a family of four. It comes with a private balcony, an ensuite bathroom and in-room tv entertainment.
- Lanai Suite: Offering sweeping sea views or a garden view, it features a private balcony, a day bed and a separate living area for guests to relax in.
- Premier Seaview Suite: With sweeping views of the Strait of Malacca, this suite features a private sundeck for guests to unwind in privacy.
- Pulau Pinang Suite: Enjoy sea views in this elegant suite which boasts distinct living and dining areas as well as in-room entertainment.
- Francis Light Suite: Offering panoramic views of the Strait of Malacca, this suite comes with separate living, dining and entertainment spaces.
- Garden Suite Two Bedroom: Perfect for a family of four to six, this offers an expansive garden area, family dining room and a modern entertainment lounge equipped with PS4 and a large screen projector for movies
Delicious F&B Dining Options
Other than the beautiful rooms, you surely won’t go hungry in this resort as they have plenty of delicious food and dining options as well!
- Cinnamon Asian Kitchen: Surrounded by picturesque views of the gardens and the sea, Cinnamon Asian Kitchen is a halal-certified kitchen that offers all-day dining with local, Asian and International cuisine to satisfy all palates.
- Gustoso: Discover authentic Italian cuisine at Gustoso. Prepared using only the freshest produce, indulge in a decadent selection of signature antipasti, handmade pasta, fresh pizza and desserts. Pair these delights with exquisite Italian wines from the Banfi Wine Room.
- Gustoso By The Beach: Indulge in authentic Italian cuisine at Gustoso By The Beach accompanied by stunning sunset views.
- Javana Lounge: This breezy Lobby Lounge features live entertainment and offers the perfect ambience to enjoy refreshing drinks, snacks, and tea for two.
- Sunset Bar: Serving cocktails alongside panoramic views of the sea, the aptly-named Sunset Bar is an ideal place to unwind with your favourite beverage.
With so many activities and things to do at PARKROYAL Penang Resort, hurry up and book your stay by visiting the official website.