PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur opens its doors to welcome guests on 1 June 2022. The hotel marks a momentous first for Pan Pacific Hotels Group, as it expands the PARKROYAL COLLECTION brand to Malaysia.
PARKROYAL COLLECTION hotels are designed with the environment and wellness of being in mind. Located in the heart of Bukit Bintang, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur comprises 527 rooms and suites, roof terrace greenery making up 13,000 square feet of lush plants, and a vertical garden façade with sky planters. Amidst the hustle and bustle of urban life, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur is a welcome hideaway in a world of biophilia nestled amongst city skyscrapers.
Guests can immerse themselves further in relaxation and nature with the in-house wellness facilities, comprising St Gregory spa, a modern gymnasium, a fitness studio, as well as a resort-like swimming pool surrounded by lush greenery.
Beneath its biophilic design, the hotel features environmentally conscious operations including sustainable bathroom amenities, biodegradable packaging, filtered drinking water solution in every guestroom, and a food-waste management system.
Three innovative food and beverage venues promise an exciting addition to the dynamic local gastronomic landscape. Thyme is a culinary theatre with live cooking stations, serving a sumptuous selection of local and western cuisine sustainably sourced.
The Botanist Lounge and Bar celebrates Malaysian fauna diversity in its design along with innovative drinks with a focus on local ingredients, whilst Skye Chill celebrates a serene space of well-being by day and a relaxing terrace lounge by night.
With 1,664 square meters of versatile meeting and event spaces, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur is the destination of choice for inspiring events and celebrations. Experienced Celebration Curators and culinary teams are on hand to execute each event to precise detail, with epicurean menus, chic decor, and refined settings ensuring every celebration is truly memorable.
About the hotel:
- The first PARKROYAL COLLECTION property off the shores of Singapore for Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Prime location in the trendy shopping haven of Bukit Bintang
- Skyrise greenery comprising 78 sky planters and greening roof terraces making up 13,000 sqft (1,200 sqm) of plants and trees
- 527 rooms and suites
- Biodegradable in-room bath amenities
- All-day-dining Thyme, serves a mix of local and western cuisine sustainably sourced.
- The Botanist Lounge and Bar, located in the lobby serves innovative drinks with local ingredients
- Skye Chill is a serene space by day and a relaxing terrace lounge by night.
- A dedicated wellness floor comprising St. Gregory spa, gymnasium, fitness studio, and swimming pool
- 1,664 square meters of versatile meetings and events spaces
- Two state-of-the-art high ceiling ballrooms featuring LED video walls
- Three independent integrated social spaces are located on Level 1
Bookings are open for stays from 1 June 2022, with a launch offer saving up to 25% on room stays, complimentary drinks, and dining discounts across the hotel’s restaurants and bars.
Click here to book your stay at PARKROYAL COLLECTION Kuala Lumpur at up to 25% off.