If you’re a fan of the anime series Naruto, you’re in for a treat as this anime-themed Japanese Yakitori & Izakaya restaurant called Susanoo that has just opened in Taman OUG!
The name of the restaurant is ironically named Susanoo and the interior design of the restaurant is filled with unique designs and of course Sasuke’s Susanoo (which is one of the strongest powers that are available to those of the Uchiha that have awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan in both eyes).
The inspiration behind the restaurant as said by the Susanoo team from their Instagram page @susanoo.my says that for them Susanoo means that firstly, they love playing with fire and secondly for being the lesser-known Japanese cuisine of skewered chicken.
Additionally, they proudly mention that their chicken is of a selected breed only, chilled, never frozen, fire-grilled over Binchontan charcoal, and finished with shio (salt) or tare (sauce).
So if you’re a Sasuke fan and looking for a restaurant that is instagram-able and has delicious food, head over to this restaurant!
- Address: 2A, Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3, Overseas Union Garden, Jalan Klang Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur
- Note: Please do not follow Waze or Google map as there’s still a mapping issue. Search for “Down To Bones”. Susanoo is 3 doors left of it, with the entrance on the side alley. Just follow the big purple Susanoo neon light!
- Operation Hours (CMCO period): Monday – Sunday 6.00pm – 10.00pm (Off days on Thursdays)
- Looking for a short getaway in KL? Check out these awesome hotels perfect for a staycation in our previous article.
- Follow us on our Facebook and Instagram for more updates and the latest happenings around Malaysia!
Feature Image Credit: @yvonnesoo / @miss___boo