Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park, Southeast Asia’s most anticipated theme park, will open its doors to the public on Feb 8, 2022. Packed with 9 uniquely themed worlds, Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park spans across 26 acres with 26 rides and attractions.
As part of the theme park’s soft opening, Genting SkyWorlds is offering a 20 percent discount from its published rates for bookings from Feb 8 to March 31, 2022.
After purchasing tickets online, guests are encouraged to download the Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park mobile app, which gives a comprehensive guide to the attraction with real-time information.
It also enables guests to navigate and experience the park virtually prior to arrival, giving a head-start on what to do, where to go and how to get there.
Among other features, guests will be able to check wait times for rides, attractions and shows; receive promotional offers and discount vouchers; discover dining, shopping and games; and access its advanced Photo+ service.
Here are some of the stuff you can expect when Genting SkyWorlds officially opens its door to the public!
1) Studio Plaza
As a celebration of all things cinema, find your favourite movie characters in all shapes and forms – carved into the golden interiors, displayed at the 360° Legends Cinema, or as collectibles in the exciting dining and retail stores.
Food & Beverage
- Legends Cafe: Start the day in the company of your favourite characters. Have a cup of frothy coffee with a quick bite to go and you’re all set for an amazing journey ahead!
- Han’s Cha Chaan Teng: Drop by for the best Hong Kong bites – Milk Tea and Bo Lo Buns, Cheese Baked Tomato Rice, and more, as you fill up for the day before heading into Genting SkyWorlds.
- Popcornlicious: Grab a bag of flavoured popcorn as you set out exploring the park.
- Studio Emporium: Mark your visit with mementos including licensed movie merchandises, photo memorabilias and more from Genting SkyWorlds’ largest souvenir store!
- Sweet Delights presented by Candy Party: Satisfy your sweet tooth with candy and confectionery of every kind! Pick and mix your favourites to bring along on your thrilling escapades.
2) Eagle Mountain
Step into the heat of a Californian desert right here at Eagle Mountain. As Torque and Wrench prepare for the infamous race of Mad Ramp Peak, grab a burger or two from the food trucks nearby or have a browse around the industrial-themed Freedom Shop!
- Mad Ramp Peak – Full Throttle Racing (Coming Soon): Hop on the world’s first dual-powered roller coaster bike ride, taking you from zero to sixty on speedy straights and challenging chicanes, all while whizzing past glorious views of Eagle Mountain.
Food & Beverage
- Classic Burgers: Fuel up between races with a classic chicken or beef burger. Have it to-go so you’re not missing any on-track action!
- Freedom Shop: Make a pit stop for exclusive in-world souvenirs, including Harley Davidson goodies, ride photos and slow-motion videos that capture the very best of your time on the blazing speedster!
3) Central Park
Gather in the buzzing town square to experience the best of world-class attractions, dining, retail, and live entertainment. Whether it’s a visit to the Natural History Museum or the marvellous fountain show at the Lake of Dreams, Central Park is where fun, excitement, and memory-lasting moments meet.
- Night at the Museum: Midnight Mayhem: At the Natural History Museum, it’s never a quiet shift when night falls. Dexter is on the loose and Rexy is keeping a watchful eye. Team up with the night guard on this action-packed 3D interactive ride, protecting the unruly exhibits and stopping them from wreaking havoc.
- ESD Global Defender: Board a hybrid aerospace fighter, take flight and soar through the galactic skies. With heart-pounding twists and turns, there’s no time to lose in a battle to defend Earth!
- Independence Day: Defiance: The time has come to defend Earth from an alien invasion! Earth Space Defence recruits, gear up and get ready to be part of an exhilarating space endeavour.
- Concert In The Park: Join us for a Rock & Roll concert in the park! Featuring classic rock hits and contemporary favourites, this concert is sure to rock your world.
Food & Beverage
- Harry Ramsden World Famous Fish & Chips: With world-renowned Harry Ramsden, a plate of fish and chips is as authentic as it gets. Choose from haddock or cod, with a side of chunky chips, and bask in the splendid surroundings of Genting SkyWorlds.
- Cosmic Cafe: Choose from a spread of local and Middle Eastern delights, including Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Kandar, Malaysian Laksas, Shawarmas and Kebabs at Genting SkyWorlds’ Halal restaurant!
- Starlet’s Pizza: Starlet’s Pizza welcomes pizza lovers of all ages and appetites with its mouthwatering selection of Beef Pepperoni, Amatriciana, Tuna Delight and more. For a mix of sweet and savoury, the Tropicana Peanut Butter pizza is a must-try!
- Trattoria Il Lago – Simply Italian: Enjoy precious family time when you dine in and indulge in a selection of authentic Italian cuisines.
- Jetpack – Coffee and Fast Fuels: Pick up coffees and light snacks as you carry on exploring Genting SkyWorlds!
- Museum Store: Continue your exploration with a trip to the gift shop. Whether it’s unique souvenirs, plush or apparel, like the museum, there’s much to explore.
- ESD Exchange: Carry on your galactic adventure in this Independence Day: Defiance dedicated gift shop. Discover toys, apparel, and collectibles that are out of this world.
- Galaxy Store: Discover an array of Genting SkyWorlds merchandise, from bags and accessories to souvenirs and keepsakes for both children and adults alike!
- The Big Picture: Check out your Genting SkyWorlds experience captured from all around the park, complete with special zoom effects that will take your digital snaps to the next level!
Waltz through the bustling neighbourhood of Santa Teresa where fun, excitement, and samba music fill the air.
Marvel at the colourful facades, or take a hang glider across the rooftops. Join in on the lively atmosphere as the carnaval swings into action for a spectacularly wonderful party to remember!
- Blue Sky Carousel: The feathered birdies of Rio sure know how to throw a party. With stunning detail and artistic elements, guests can join iconic characters on this classic double-decker carousel ride for non-stop fun!
- Samba Gliders (Coming Soon): Take off to view sights from 65-feet above on this daring hang glider giving you the ultimate bird’s eye view of every corner of Rio.
- Rio Carnaval Chaos!: Spin into a whirlwind of fun with Blu, Jewel and the Rio crew as lively chaos ensues in this colourful teacup ride!
- Samba Urbana: Let the rhythm flow! Hear the music play! Put forth your best shimmy as Rio invites you to a sizzling performance of Rio’s best talents.
- The Sounds of Rio: Join the party at Centro Stage! The samba festival is gearing up, and it’s time for auditions. As the talented cast takes you on a musical adventure, they might scout for some ‘untamed’ talent to make this year’s big routine the best one yet!
Food & Beverage
- Santa Teresa Trolley Treats: Bite into juicy soft-shell tacos filled with meats and veggies at Santa Teresa Trolley Treats! It’s the perfect pit stop as you make your way through Carnaval!
- Vila Festa: Savour a selection of fried chicken goodness. As the saying goes, calories don’t count when you’re having fun!
- Rio Mercado: Samba your way through the Mercado at the town square and take home special Rio keepsakes!
5) Andromeda Base
In this thrilling galactic escapade, your survival on Andromeda Base is put to the test in various challenges, including the looming Terraform Tower of terror!
But be warned recruits, dangers lurk about in every shape and form in the deep unknown. Stay on high alert. The stakes are higher now than ever before.
- Boot Camp Training: Put your strength and resilience to the test on this obstacle course designed to challenge even the most agile of recruits.
- Alpha Fighter Pilots: Think you’ve got what it takes to be an alpha pilot? Strap yourselves in for a thrilling space battle simulation. As pilots in training, this is as much a physical and mental test for your mission ahead.
- Terraform Tower Challenge: As for Andromeda’s newly trained recruits, the tower of terror is one of thrills and exhilaration. Experience a breathtaking view at its best vantage point, all before extraterrestrial beings strike!
Food & Beverage
- Sergeant Sully’s Juice Boosters: Stay in tip-top condition for your mission on Andromeda Base with Sergeant Sully’s selection of healthy juices and boosters.
- EXO Grab ‘N’ Go: Deploying all recruits to Andromeda Base! No time for dilly-dallies, grab a clam chowder or a whole corn-on-the-cob, and get going!
6) Liberty Lane
Inspired by the streets of San Francisco, this thriving neighbourhood comes to life with unique stores, food locations, and an exhilarating attraction from Planet of the Apes – a first-in-the-world, designed exclusively for Genting SkyWorlds.
- Invasion of the Planet of the Apes (Coming Soon): Be at the forefront of this pulse-pounding, 3D indoor ride featuring Caesar and other iconic primates battling for survival.
Food & Beverage
- Chips and Dips: Feast yourself happy with crispy, thick, double-fried chips, straight from the kitchen of Liberty Lane! Get adventurous with the accompanying dips that include Truffle Mayo, Marie Rose, Curry Mustard, Horseradish, and so much more!
- Golden Gate Garage: Chomp down on the ‘Fuel Injector’ – a mega long hot dog, topped with delicious veggies for those with big appetites. Fret not for the average eaters, as the regular hot dogs pack just as much flavour!
- Redwoods Trading Post: Discover themed merchandise and collectibles at this Planet of the Apes gift shop. A perfect stop for fans of the global blockbluster!
Get ready for a grand adventure around the pint-sized whimsical world of Epic. With Queen Marigold’s magic and Professor Bomba’s inventions, humans will now get a chance to marvel at the secret kingdom up close!
- Epic Voyage to Moonhaven: Enjoy a whimsical tour around Moonhaven on Mub and Grub’s indoor boat ride. As you journey deep into this macro-world, keep a lookout for Nod, M.K and Mandrake as they come alive with larger-than-life animatronics and special effects!
- Epic Hummingbird Flyers: Queen Marigold’s magical seed pod is under attack by the Boggans! As loyal Leafmen, climb aboard a flying hummingbird and ride to Her Majesty’s defences!
Food & Beverage
- Mub & Grub’s BIG Bites: Mub and Grub’s food joint, inventively made from Professor Bomba’s copper watering can, offers some of the tastiest treats. Savour waffles to go complete with ice cream and fruits.
- Epic Gifts: Centered in the oak tree visit the Epic gift shop. Take home photo memorabilia from your adventurous ride, custom Epic merchandise and enjoy a final walk through the secret kingdom.
8) Robots Rivet Town
Assemble for non-stop family fun in the vibrant world of Robots! As visitors of Robot City, let your imagination soar as you build your own fun-venture in the company of fellow inventors!
- Bigweld’s Zeppelins: Hop aboard Bigweld’s fleet of soaring Zeppelins! A family-friendly ride with controllable motions – fly high and enjoy panoramic views of Robots Rivet Town!
- Rivet Town Roller: Hidden just below Bigweld’s Zeppelins is Robots Rivet Town’s most adventurous ride! Hold tight as each capsule takes you on a topsy-turvy route!
Food & Beverage
- Aunt Fanny’s Confectionery: Home to all kinds of sweet treats, including doughnuts, eclairs, and edible chocolate tools, Aunt Fanny’s Confectionery is the perfect stop when you’re out and about exploring Robots Rivet Town!
- Flathead Floyd’s Mart: Visit the gift shop and assemble all the perfect parts to take home with a wide range of themed toys and accessories!
9) Ice Age
A pre-historic adventure with attractions inspired by the globally recognized franchise, Ice Age. Experience mammoth-sized fun for everyone in the family!
- Ice Age: Expedition Thin Ice (Coming Soon): Join Sid and the herd as they journey through ice caverns, Geotopia and a flowing lava tunnel to find and save the lost campers of Campo De Sid.
- Acorn Adventure (Coming Soon): Get ready for a nutty adventure on this thrilling rollercoaster ride as Scrat is in search of the mystical acorn! Climb as high as 65-feet before making a splash as twists and turns take you around an icy waterfall.
- Sid’s Rock ‘N’ Slide: Join an adventure led by Sid and Diego on this motion-filled ride all can enjoy!
- Mammoth Fun Zone: Set sail on Captain Gutt’s Pirate Ship, or think fast amongst the spouting piranhas to avoid getting drenched! This frosty playground is sure to be exciting for high-energy little explorers!
- Ice Age: Time Warp: In a minor Scrat-tastrophe, the entire Ice Age gang is transported from the blizzardy cold all the way to Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park. Find out what mayhem awaits them here!
Food & Beverage
- Buck’s Cafe: Make a stop at Buck’s for a spread of Western and Asian delights. From appetizers to salads and various Asian noodles, it’s an all-you-can-eat feast at Genting SkyWorlds’ largest restaurant!
- Peaches’ Cocoa Concoctions: Peaches has the perfect warm treats to share. Signature offerings include hot chocolate, coffee, and a selection of churros.
- Crash and Eddie’s Frozen Treats: Join in on Crash and Eddie’s dessert challenge! Indulge in stick ice creams, flavoured shaved ice, and the much-loved local Ais Kacang.
- Cavern Treasures: Nestled in Acorn Mountain, find all things Ice Age, including fan-favorite plush, fashion apparel and unique mementos to remember your exciting adventure!
- Photo Kiosk: Take home images for the ages with a vast range of photo memorabilia from the icy wonderland!
Tickets are available to book here: https://shope.ee/1q0Ra6koGe
You can also book a ride for the Genting Cable Car at only RM10 by clicking here: https://shp.ee/hmmep23
This list has been curated from the information provided on https://www.gentingskyworlds.com/ as of 1st February 2022.