Unleash the inner tiger at 1 Utama Shopping Centre this Chinese New Year. For this year’s Chinese New Year, 1 Utama is welcoming visitors to a “Regal Kingdom of Spring” from 6 January to 6 February 2022.
Radiating auspicious vibes through a roaring Reunion of 12 Legendary Golden Zodiac Animals brought to life at LG Oval concourse, shoppers will immediately be drawn towards the striking 20-feet Gold-Plated Tiger perched majestically on a giant rock mountain towering over the other zodiacs, where each animal sculpture is opulently depicted with gold coins and ingots.
Adding an elegant twist to the “Ong” decorations are gold lanterns galore and panels of traditional paper cutting art displayed at the shopping kiosks, which offer a variety of CNY gifts, snacks, festive delicacies, clothes and accessories for shoppers to browse and purchase.
Replicating the joyous spirit of Spring, be transported to a Teochew Town over at Centre Court concourse, with origins and architecture from Guangdong province of China. As one shops their way through, capture picture-worthy moments at the 30-feet Oriental Pavilion surrounded by a beautiful peony garden that doubles as a communal area for olden day clans to get together.
CNY Pasar Malam @ Estreet (18 – 23 Jan, 3pm – 9pm) 🍜
Back by popular demand, 1 Utama is bringing back its CNY Pasar Malam again this year to delight shoppers at Estreet @ 1 Utama E. Revel in the bustling Pasar Malam that features 40 stalls by local vendors and artisans. Time to indulge in street food cravings and all-time favourites like Penang Char Koay Teow, Thai BBQ, Laksa, Sweet Potato Balls, Popiah, Chee Cheong Fun, Dragon Beard Candy, Tong Sui and many more – perfect for a sunny or moon-lit yumcha session.
Roaring shows and captivating performances are lined up throughout Chinese New Year to hype up the festivities such as Khuan Loke Acrobatic Lion Dance, Kwong Ngai 8 Majestic Drums performance, No Noise Percussion, MCCO Orchestra, GuZheng Ensemble, Diabolo and many other cultural acts to usher in the New Year.
Prosperity Rewards (6 Jan – 6 Feb 2022)
Chinese New Year Redemption Gifts prepared for shoppers include:
- Angpow Packets Set with RM350 spend (RM500 for non-ONECARD members)
- Double Prosperity Bowls Set with RM1,000 spend (RM1,200 for non-ONECARD members)
- Reunion Dining Set (Exclusively for the first 300 ONECARD members with RM8,000 spend)
- Exclusively for HSBC Cardholders: Receive a ONECARD Gift Card worth RM20 with min spend of RM300 or a set of dining plates with min spend of RM800
ONECARD CNY Specials
ONESHOP CNY Specials
- A Tiger-rific Lunar New Year (6 Jan – 6 Feb): Apply promo code “LUCKY88” for free Angpow packets and e-Angpow up to RM88 (min spend RM138) or “FORTUNE88” to get a limited edition Lunar New Year T-Shirt, Angpow packets and e-Angpow of up to RM88 (min spend RM238).
- Huat To Eat (7 Jan – 31 Jan): Enjoy FREE Delivery + 1 Utama Limited Edition Angpow packets with min spend of RM68 on food delivery orders @ www.oneshop.com.my with promo code “HUAT2EAT”.
12 Shēng Xiào 生肖 Instagram Filter
Get creative with 1 Utama “12 Shēng Xiào 生肖 Instagram Filter” and have fun customizing different Chinese Zodiacs accompanied with Festive Blessings from 6 Jan to 6 Feb.
For Tiger babies, join the IG Giveaway to stand a chance to win gifts by uploading a selfie using this filter.
Grand Prize: TSL The 12 Treasure 18K Diamond Necklace Pendant Set worth RM4,690 & Consolation Prize: TSL Limited Pure Gold Tiger Charm Bracelet Set worth RM1,750.